Sentinel LDK Protection system Internal Error 0x7101 Occurred!
This error was fixed in the lastest release of BioExplorer. Some users are now having this issue in spite of the update.
Workarounds that users have had success with:
1. Right-click on the BioExplorer icon and select "Run as administrator." or
If this is not successful, please try a workaround that has helped several people:
3. Try a previous version of BioExplorer
- Turn off Windows updates
- Uninstall BioExplorer
- In Device Manager > Universal Serial Bus Controllers uninstall Sentinel HASP key and Sentinel HL Key
- Disconnect HASP USB key from computer
- Download (Save) and install (right-click>Run as administrator) version 220.127.116.111 of BioExplorer
- Optima+ users: Download (Save) and run the Neurobit setup (for Optima+ drivers)
Connect HASP key and see if BioExplorer launches. If not:
- Run as administrator: Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\BioExplorer and right-click on icon "BioExplorer" and select "Run as Administrator".
- If that does not launch BioExplorer, try running in Compatibility mode for Windows 7 or XP (service pack 3).
Versions of BioExplorer you can try:
Sentinel key not found (H0007)
The new BioExplorer version software may not be compatible with the old HASP keys. For this error with an old deep purple HASP key, try a previous version of BE Setup.
It may be that BioExplorer will still not launch.
Upgrading to the new dongle key is required in this case. Contact CyberEvolution.
The first thing to try to remedy it is to uninstall BioExplorer and Hasp device drivers and reinstall
- In your search field type add or remove programs and select it
- Select BioExplorer from the list of programs and uninstall
- Select Hasp device drivers from the list and uninstall
- Download the latest BE Setup file from cyberevolution.com, saving it to your computer
- Right-click on the setup file and run as administrator
Other ways this has been remedied:
Revert to previous build
- Restore to previous point when it worked
Remove update from control panel "Add or Remove Programs"
Microsoft's semiannual major build may not allow this
- Do a system refresh which removes non-Windows programs but leaves files
- Do a system reset. You will need to back up your files for this.
- Restore to factory settings
Cannot open hasp driver
- Reboot computer
Uninstall BioExplorer, turn off antivirus and firewall, download latest BE verion, reinstall[RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR] and reboot
- Open BioExplorer application from director C:\Program Files (x86)\BioExplorer
Uninstall BioExplorer AND uninstall device driver for the HASP,
- In Device Manager look for Sentinel and select the box to delete the drivers.
- Reinsert the hasp
- Turn off antivirus and firewall, download latest BE verion, reinstall [RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR] and reboot
- Remove latest Windows update and reboot
- Uninstall BioExplorer, turn off antivirus & firewall, download latest version & reinstall [RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR]
- Disable USB Power Management
- Pendant HEG when starting a session: Pendant HEG: Change device from PN Pendant HEG to PN Pendant EEG
- Alpha theta design: Open design without feedback files loaded. Request from Brain-Trainer. Then add feedback files and save design.
- DVD player: Uninstall DScaler and reinstall with 64 bit version. Shared Folders/User Access - Designs/DScaler codecs only
- Videos: Remove punctuation from video name and reload the video into the BE video player
Fails to launch
- Uninstall BioExplorer, turn off antivirus and firewall, download latest BE verion, reinstall [RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR] and reboot
- Be sure only one instance of BioExplorer is open.
- Remove AVG antivirus (has uninstalled BioExplorer). We recommend Defender.
- Lenovo computers: Remove Lenovo System Interface foundation from control panel and reboot; remove any and all Lenovo "bloatware" you do not need
- Run in compatibility mode for Windows 8 and reset Windows settings to default
- Revert to previous Windows build
- Do a system refresh (unistalls programs but retains files)
- Complete Windows reinstall
Hasp not found
- Connect hasp USB key into computer's USB port. BioExplorer will not run without it.
- Be sure you are using the hasp for BioExplorer and not a different application
- (-10): Stop using Remote Desktop to control the PC
- Try running in Compatibility mode for XP