How To Use BioPLAY Games
Loading a Flash Game
1) Launch your software program.
2) Open a design. Brain-Trainer for BioEra has game feedback as a built-in option for designs. In BioExplorer you must select a design that has been programmed to play BioPLAY games.
Brain-Trainer for BioEra
3a) Select "Game" as feedback type; 3b) click the feedback settings icon; 3c) click "Load flash file" and browse to the file in the folder location where you have saved your flash games to select one.
BioExplorer - continue below
3) Open Flash Player Properties. Right-click on flash player and select Properties.
4) Select a Game. Click the button with elipsis and select a game from the Flash folder.
BioPLAY Games Video
Error "Configure Control Panel"
- If using Brain-Trainer's BioExplorer designs, be sure button reads BioPLAY (not "NeuroPuzzles/Flash")
- Select settings in the BioPLAY control panel before beginning.
- Start session first; start game second
- Slow moving signal needs special calculation to keep inputs from being on or off for greater than 3 seconds. Check with design developer.
In BioExplorer, check signal flash player connections in signal diagram. See BioPLAY manual.
- In1 - On/Off
- In2 - On/Off
- In3 - Ratio/Range (0-1)
Unable to play games
Games are meant to be played within the software program in a flash player object. Use a design with a flash player or add a flash player to your design. Be sure connections are correct.