Electrode wire broken
- Send to Electro-Cap for repairs (Warranty information)
- You may repair it yourself if you are skilled
- Workaround: Use Quick Insert electrode wire to connect to the electrode
Poor connection/Channel indicators blinking
Things to check:
- Is the ground ( AFZ) gelled?
- Are all placements listed under active and reference columns gelled?
- Are the correct placements gelled?
- Are there air pockets or gaps in the cap/ on scull where the placements are?
- Are all slots chosen correctly in the multiplexer, or have the right quick insert configuration?
- Are the ear clips on if they are listed as references?
- Is the link button on if L or C is listed beside the references?