Add file's directory (folder) as an exclusion in your antivirus program
Macros will not run
- Select File | Options | Trust Center
- Select Macro settings and select Disable all macros with notification
- Click Message bar. Click "Show the Message Bar in all applications when active content…etc."
- Do computer search. Type in search field: *.exd Delete any .exd files. Then reboot computer.
- Compatibility issues with versions of Excel may require fixes. Please email brain-trainer with problem, error, screen shot if possible
TQ7.5.exe - Fail! Wasn't possible to create a new Excel.Application object! Try again?
- Make sure you have a full version of Microsoft Office 32 bit installed.
- Check that your Excel version is installed with VBA
- Make sure your Excel settings support VBA.
- Check that your antivirus program is set to allow macros.
- Make sure the TQ7.exe file is not in OneDrive or online storage but on your computer's hard drive.
- Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Office
- Workaround: Open Excel and then open the TQ7.
- Workaround: Use a version of TQ7 with different software protection. Request from Brain-Trainer.
- Sometimes a different computer will work.
Wasn't possible to execute the file: \ \TQ7.5.exe. CreateProcess failed. Code 1450.
There are not enough system resources to finish the requested task.
- Deactivate your antivirus program that may be blocking the file (e.g. McAffee).
Error 13 (Type mismatch)
- Try rebooting the computer and run data again.
Client Report data should be in a single row without blank spaces in the data row. Open CRep client report CSV file with Excel to look at the data. If there is a blank space, enter 0 and save the file. If data are not in a single row with, re-download the file or correct the format.
Epochs data should use . (point) as decimal marker rather than , (comma). Open epochs TXT file with Excel to look at the data. Change commas to points and save the file.
Error 52 (Bad file name or number)
We have seen this with a specific client. It may be due to artifact in the recording.
Error 91 (Object variable or With block variable not set)
- Be sure you are using Excel 32 bit (not 64 bit)
- Add the Documents\Brain-Trainer folder as an exclusion for your antivirus
- Try a TQ7 alternative version with a different protection
Error loading files or using buttons
TQ7.5 requires Excel 32 bit to run. 64 bit will not work, nor will LibreOffice or OpenOffice.
For this error in Excel 32 bit, try the following suggestions:
- Close the TQ7 and reopen and load files again.
- Try loading files without the .csv Client Report file.
- Be sure you are using the latest version (update from your brain-trainer account).
- Check data files (.epochs.txt) to make sure they have the correct amount of data (180 seconds) in the minimum required sites.
- Send the files to Brain-Trainer support for review.
Error: There was a problem sending the command to the program
Select File | Options | General section- Advanced | Check Ignore other applications that use Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) check box