Add file's directory (folder) as an exclusion in your antivirus program
TQ7.5.exe - Fail! Wasn't possible to create a new Excel.Application object! Try again?
- Make sure you have a full version of Microsoft Office 32 bit installed.
- Check that your Excel version is installed with VBA
- Make sure your Excel settings support VBA.
- Check that your antivirus program is set to allow macros.
- Make sure the TQ7.exe file is not in OneDrive or online storage but on your computer's hard drive.
- Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Office
- Workaround: Open Excel and then open the TQ7.
- Workaround: Use a version of TQ7 with different software protection. Request from Brain-Trainer.
- Sometimes a different computer will work.
Wasn't possible to execute the file: \ \TQ7.5.exe. CreateProcess failed. Code 1450.
There are not enough system resources to finish the requested task.
- Deactivate your antivirus program that may be blocking the file (e.g. McAffee).
Error 91 (Object variable or With block variable not set)
- Be sure you are using Excel 32 bit (not 64 bit)
- Add the Documents\Brain-Trainer folder as an exclusion for your antivirus
- Try a TQ7 Wasn't version with a different protection
Error loading files or using buttons
TQ7.5 requires Excel 32 bit to run. 64 bit will not work, nor will LibreOffice or OpenOffice.
For this error in Excel 32 bit, try the following suggestions:
- Close the TQ7 and reopen and load files again.
- Try loading files without the .csv Client Report file.
- Be sure you are using the latest version (update at https://brain-trainer.sharefile.com).
- Check data files (.epochs.txt) to make sure they have the correct amount of data (180 seconds) in the minimum required sites.
- Send the files to Brain-Trainer support for review.